Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, December 09, 2006

The Saturday Six




1. Do you send Christmas cards? If so, do you write any notes inside the Christmas card or include a "newsletter" about your family, or do you basically just sign your name? My Answer: It depends on who it is. Sometimes I'll include a brief note, but usually it's the name of the person(s) it's going to with our name below.

2. Are you more likely to shop in a store that has returned the phrase, "Merry Christmas" to its holiday signage? My Answer: It depends on the store, but let me tell you it makes me happier to see Merry Christmas.

3. Do you buy your pets Christmas presents? My Answer: When Ginger (our rottie) was alive, she did get a christmas present. The cats couldn't careless if they got anything for Christmas, just as long as they get fed.

4. Take the quiz: Are you more cat or dog? My Answer:
You Are: 40% Dog, 60% Cat

You and cats have a lot in common.
You're both smart and in charge - with a good amount of attitude.
However, you do have a very playful side that occasionally comes out!


5. Which have you owned more of during your life, cats or dogs? My Answer: Oh boy this is hard. Let me start counting...wait is this owned personally or owned by the family? If it's personally, it's cats hands down.

6. If you had to come back as one or the other, and assuming you'd belong to an owner who would treat you well, would you rather be a cat or a dog? My Answer: A cat

0 comments: