Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, December 02, 2006

The Saturday Six



1. What is the last fruit or vegetable juice you drank? How long ago did you drink it? My Answer: Orange Juice a couple of days ago.

2. Which are more likely to have on hand: fresh fruit and vegetables or fresh juice? My Answer: Fresh veggies in the summer and I try to have bananas around as much as I can.

3. Does a negative movie review make you less likely to see the movie? Does a positive review make you more likely to see it? My Answer: It depends, most of the time I trust what the movie-goers say first. The movie critics are not always right.

4. Take the quiz: What gender is your brain?My Answer:
Your Brain is 53% Female, 47% Male

Your brain is a healthy mix of male and female
You are both sensitive and savvy
Rational and reasonable, you tend to keep level headed
But you also tend to wear your heart on your sleeve


5. Which line of description in the results best describes you? My Answer: But you also tend to wear your heart on your sleeve

6. The U.S. Mint has announced a plan to reintroduce one-dollar coins, this time with former presidents. Would you use one-dollar coins, or is paper still the way to go? My Answer: I like paper better.

1 comments:

Joshua Xalpharis said...

Good thing this is the sort of post that just invites comments. No, I made that up, sorry.

For instance, I took that quiz, and got a 60%-40% score, leaning towards the male end.

Which is a good thing, as I am male.