Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Sad, Sad News About Mia

I haven't been feeling well lately and combine that with doctor appointments, I haven't had a chance to speak to my friend Christie in a week. I received the following e-mail from her on Wednesday:

Sadly, we lost our baby girl Mia Rose this morning. She developed RSV over the weekend and though she fought hard, her tiny body was just too weak to fight the virus in her lungs. We will be making arrangements tomorrow with Page funeral home in Burlington and I will forward the information regarding services to you all then. Once again, thank you all for your prayers for our daughter.
Love, The Bricker family

1 comments:

Mollie said...

I am so sorry, that is so sad. I will keep them in my thoughts.