Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, November 06, 2006

Your Monday Photo Shoot: What's in a Name?

Your Monday Photo Shoot: Take a picture of something that relates to your name. It can be your first name, or your last name, or of your middle name (we're not picky). Even nicknames work. And since this is AOL, if you want you may use your screenname as well. Basically, if a name relates to you, let's see a picture of a representation.

Don't ask me how my hubby came up with this nickname for me, but he has always called me Pooky.


3 comments:

Astaryth said...

One day G. called me Pooh Bear for some reason.. It stuck. Now I'm often Pooh or Little Bear. Funny thing is that although I love the Pooh stories it is Tigger who is my favorite.:)

Angie said...

My dad calls my daughter Pooky. :)

psychfun said...

That grey cat looks like mine except mine is longer haired!