Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, November 13, 2006

Your Monday Photo Shoot: Floaty Things

Your Monday Photo Shoot: Snap a photo of something that floats. If it's buoyant, it's in!


Ok mine is probably not the norm, but I figured why not do something a little out of the norm. Below is a photo of a pork shoulder in a crock pot. When cooking a pork shoulder in a crock pot you have to fill the pot with water or the meat won't cook. When the pork shoulder is done cooking...it floats up to the top and becomes buoyant. I know...I'm weird.



7 comments:

Mr. Fabulous said...

Weird, yes. But we like you that way LOL

colleen m said...

LOL very creative!!!

THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

Cool...I wouldn't have thought of that. Meat looks so cool after it is cooked in a crockpot...and it makes the house smell so good. We had pot roast done in the crockpot this week.

EuroYank said...

Looks good but here is what I like ...
Sauerbraten

Neurotic Mom said...

I love crockpot cooking, especially with roasts they come out so tender

Amy said...

What did you make with it?! ('cause you know I'm all about the food...lol)

Antonette said...

Amy - Mashed pototoes and green beans.