Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, November 26, 2006

The Sunday Seven



Name the top seven gifts on your Christmas list this year. (They must be tangible gifts that one could buy for you; items like "Peace on Earth," while a beautiful sentiment, are not allowed on this particular question.)

Ok, first of all let me say that these aren't exactly going to be a Christmas present anytime soon, but they are on my list. Ha! Ha!

1. Cosmetic Surgery (chin, stomach, eyes, etc)
2. A Hawaiian vacation
3. CASH
4. Diamonds are a girls best friend
5. A Rottweiler (this one is a strong possibility)
6. A professional body massage
7. Lasik Eye surgery

Wow this makes me sound pretty vein...trust me, I'm really not.

1 comments:

Sie said...

Ok. Count me in on that wish list.. cept the Rottweiler, I'm leaning toward a collie/shepherd mix. :)