Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, November 19, 2006

The Sunday Seven



THIS WEEK'S QUESTION:
Name seven of your all-time favorite lines from the movies.

1. "You're gonna need a bigger boat." - Jaws

2. "You can't handle the truth!" - A Few Good Men

3. "Mama said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get." - Forrest Gump

4. "They're Here!" - Poltergeist

5. "Snap Out Of It!" - Moonstruck

6. "I feel the need - the need for speed!" - Top Gun

7. "Go ahead, make my day." - Sudden Impact

2 comments:

Lee said...

My wife will be very impressed with the moonstruck line!
Her review of moonstruck!


I'm impressed with the Jaws and Dirty Harry lines!!!

Thanks for making me smile!

erarein63 said...

Ohhhh! You've got a lot of my favorite quotes. I just hit a mind blank and had trouble thinking of my answers. De ;)