Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, November 25, 2006

The Saturday Six



1. Take the quiz: What was your Thanksgiving horoscope? My Answer:


Thanksgiving Horoscope for Gemini

You're the sign most likely to bring up interesting and controversial topics at Thanksgiving dinner.

Your signature dish: Sweet potatoes with marshmallows

Your signature dessert: Pumpkin cheesecake

This holiday: Play bartender. You're family is much more lively with a few drinks in them.



2. Did you have either of those two dishes on your Thanksgiving table? Of the two, which would have been your choice? My Answer: No, but I'd eat the sweet potatoes!

3. Which single food do you blame most for your weight gain? My Answer: Desserts. I don't eat dessert usually, but during the holidays it's pretty much a given that I will consume lots of homemade cookies and pies.

4. Take the quiz: How thankful are you? My Answer:


You Are 39% Thankful

Believe it or not, your life is pretty good!
But, you often forget to stop and be thankful for what you have.



5. Which are you more thankful for: your family, your friends, your career or your possessions? My Answer: My family

6. Did you do any shopping at all on "Black Friday?" My Answer: I went to Walmart to pick up some stuff for decorating. It was in the late afternoon and the store wasn't too crowded at all.

0 comments: