Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, November 18, 2006

The Saturday Six



1. When a bill arrives in the mail, what do you do with it: pay it immediately, hold it with others and pay at once, or put it off until the last possible minute? My Answer: I send it out 7 days before it's due.

2. Which actor makes the best James Bond? My Answer: Sean Connery

3. Of the foods you enjoy, which one are you least likely to try cooking yourself? My Answer: Lobster - I refuse to put a live animal in a pot of boiling water.

4. Take the quiz: What does your birth month reveal about you?

What does your birth month reveal about you?



May
Stubborn and hard-hearted. Strong-willed and highly motivated. Sharp thoughts. Easily angered. Attracts others and loves attention. Deep feelings. Beautiful physically and mentally. Firm Standpoint. Needs no motivation. Easily consoled. Systematic (left brain). Loves to dream. Strong clairvoyance. Understanding. Sickness usually in the ear and neck. Good imagination. Good physical. Weak breathing. Loves literature and the arts. Loves traveling. Dislike being at home. Restless. Not having many children.Hardworking. High spirited. Spendthrift.
Take The Quiz Now!Quizzes by myYearbook.com

5. Of the results you just got, which one seems the farthest from the "real" you? My Answer: Dislike being at home

6. Will you see your extended family on Thanksgiving Day this year? My Answer: We are having Thanksgiving at the my in-laws (oh joy).

4 comments:

Amy said...

Tell us how you really feel about Turkey Day at the in laws...hee hee hee...

Mr. Fabulous said...

I detect a little sarcasm about the in-laws LOL

Antonette said...

Amy - oh girlfriend, you just don't know how much they get under my skin.

Mr. Fab - Ya think? LOL

erarein63 said...

What you have to do is move very far away from the inlaws...it helps an awful lot! Enjoyed reading your answer. De ;)

http://journals.aol.com/erarein63/DesThoughts/