Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, October 23, 2006

Your Monday Photo Shoot: Things You Made

This week for the Photo Shoot, it's time to show off!

Your Monday Photo Shoot: Take a picture of something you've made. Pottery, cookies, a drawing or painting, a poem or a pipe cleaner stick man -- it's all good, it just has to have been made by you. Show off your creativity.

I can't really take a photo of my web site, but I'll put up one of my banners so you'll get the idea.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My web site is called ErnhrtFanAlwys3. It is a web site about NASCAR and it's pretty much dedicated to the late Dale Earnhardt Sr., but it also has up to date news, racing schedules, polls and track info. It started out as just a single page and with the help of a friend it has grown into a very well known site by many race fans as well as some online businesses.

I have to admit I did not create the divider and header graphics, but all the other aspects of my site were made by me.

3 comments:

MariesImages said...

Your website is very cool, & I love what you did to this journal too.
Marie

Antonette said...

Thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

OMG! I found another Earnhardt(s) fan unexpectedly just by surfing (starting with Betty's journal)and clicking around from one to another.
I don't know anything about creating a photo journal (yet) but maybe one day. In the meantime, I'd love to e-mail you some of my #3 and 8 memoriabilia(sp?). So if you see Sender: mamegirl, it's me and don't delete it! Maybe put it in your "allow e-mail" list right now to be sure you get it. February can't come quick enough, huh!? (I'm a 73-year-old 20-year-old!) -Mame-