Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, October 30, 2006

Your Monday Photo Shoot: Pumpkins!

It's the day before Halloween, so this is going to be a no-brainer of a Photo Shoot:

Your Monday Photo Shoot: Show us your Halloween pumpkin! This year's pumpkin is preferable, but if you've not managed to get yours for this year, go ahead and pick one from your photo archives. Remember also that just because it's called the Monday Photo Shoot doesn't mean you can't turn in a picture on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday. So if you haven't gotten a pumpkin yet -- there's still time!

Wanna play along? Go over to John Scalzi's blog!

We don't carve pumpkins and this year I got one itty bitty pumpkin, but we do have lighted ones, does that count? Below are pics of the itty bitty real pumpkin as well as the lighted ones. Happy Halloween! Hopefully your stuff won't get toilet papered tonight after all it is Mischief Night!





Tags:

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry. Don't celebrate Halloween in Jamaica.

Mr. Fabulous said...

I don't have a pumpkin, but I like yours!

Katie said...

Your tiny pumpkin has a huge stem!

Antonette said...

Katie...my pumpkin must be a male. LOL!

Mr. Fab..thank you and I'm glad to see your comments once again. ::grins::

Anonymous said...

Here's a pumpkin you won't believe: A Frank Sinatra pumpkin in amazing detail:

Anita said...

Love the last pumpkin pic, how did you give it eyeshadow?

Antonette said...

LOL Anita!

Thao said...

I carved a pumpkin for the first time this year and I think I will just set out uncarved ones next year. It really is so much work and I am not very artistic. I like the little on in the middle.

MariesImages said...

Great pumpkins...
everytime I visit, you keep changing your blog!! It's like you redecorate every week! ; )
Great looking blog!
Marie

Antonette said...

I'm sticking with this template for a while. I'll change it for Christmas, but it'll then return to this template. It was made for me by Blogs Gone Wild. He was very patient with me.