Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, October 26, 2006

When It Rains, It Pours

First of all I want to apologize to those of you who tried to view my blog last night. It was rather apparent that Blogger had another problem and therefore nobody could view my blog for a number of hours. Pffft!

Yesterday my husband told me that the Neil's wife is selling the business and Joey will no longer be employed as of February 2007. So much for our happiness and future. I know he'll find another job quickly, but he loved what he was doing and enjoyed going to work. The people he worked for were like family to him. Now we don't know what we are going to do. We also don't think we'll be able to vacation down in Florida in February due to the fact Joey has to be at the business to finalize some equipment sales.

I didn't sleep much last night and I don't know if I will sleep well tonight. Thank God we don't have many bills to worry about otherwise things could be much worse than they already are.

Oh well, I guess we will have to just suck it up and start all over again. This just sucks I tell ya.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well here is to hoping he finds a new job quickly and one he likes as well.

Amy said...

ugh...starting over DOES suck. I know when we move that Jesse will get a job easily because he's good at what he does, but there's that interim where it's just....unsettling....

mist1 said...

Blogger has been killing me lately.

I am starting over as well. I find it to be scary but freeing.

colleen m said...

I am so sorry ((((Hugs))))

FWIW I too am at a crossroads and am starting over. I fully ecpect my future to be better then the past.

I wish the same for you!!

Antonette said...

thank you all!