Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, October 22, 2006

The Saturday Six (A Day Late)



1. Who is the last person who you spoke to by telephone?

My Answer: My Daddy

2. Who is the last person you spoke to online?

My Answer: You mean instant message? That would be Linda.

3. Which of the two have you seen more in person?

My Answer: My dad. I have not met Linda in person

4. Take the quiz: How is your self-esteem?

My Answer:

You Have Low Self Esteem 56% of the Time
While you sometimes feel good about yourself, you tend to struggle a little with self esteem issues.It's not about changing who you are, it's about accepting your faults. You just need to be less critical and demanding of yourself!
How is Your Self Esteem?


5. What is the longest period of time you have gone without internet service since you became a "regular user?"

My Answer: Four weeks. We were waiting for our house to be finished. And my parents also moved during that time so we stayed in a hotel suite for 4 weeks. I do not have a lap top so that left me internet-less.

6. How much did the lack of internet availability bother you?

My Answer: Heck yeah! I was going thru withdrawl symptoms!

0 comments: