Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, October 06, 2006

Robson's Farm

A news channel crew came by Robson's Farms a couple of days ago. This is the farm that Neil owned. He was my husband's boss that passed away last week at the age of 48. My husband is pretty much the boss now. In the video, the first woman interviewed is my mother in law and the second woman interviewed is Jean Robson (the widow of Neil). Click Here to view it.

You may have pop-up blocks on, so check to see if the video was blocked if you don't see the video start. You also will see a brief commercial prior to the video. I wanted to put the video on you tube, but that web site is giving me problems.

Also, if you are interested, Robson's Farms has their own web site. You can click here to browse around.

0 comments: