Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, October 20, 2006

Put On A Happy Face

Well I just returned from the funeral. This was the third funeral in three weeks. They say everything happens in threes, so I am hoping today was the last of the bad stuff in our lives for a very long time.

After yesterday's nasty comment by someone who thought that I bitched and moaned too much about how I felt about Blog Explosion, I decided that today will be a cheerful post.

I really don't have anything to post about, so I decided to share some photos I took not too long ago. Enjoy.



4 comments:

Omni said...

That "monster in the window revealed by lightning" gif is my all time favorite animated gif!! :-)

Antonette said...

Yeah, I love it too! It's Michael from the movie Halloween. That movie still scares the heck out of me.

Thank you for visiting and commenting on my blog.

Sandal Showcase said...

dont take other peoples bashings to heart...blogs are for YOUR opinions. Bitch and moan as much as you like! I hope you feel better soon! (tip: shoe-shopping solves everything)

Antonette said...

Oh how I love shopping! Great idea!