Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Not Yet A Queen

You Are a Drama Princess (or Prince)

You're not over the top dramatic, but you have your moments.
You know how to steal the spotlight...
And how to act out to get your way.

People around you know that you're good for a laugh.
But at times, your drama gets a bit too much for everyone.
Tone it down a tad, and you'll still be the center of attention.


Would love to know what your results are! Feel free to do the quiz and let me know how you did!

2 comments:

Brony said...

Before even taking it I could have told you that I am a drama Queen. It comes with being a Leo.

After taking the quiz, I am infact a Drama Queen.

Antonette said...

LOL! I'm glad to know I have company in the drama dept.