Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, October 02, 2006

Meet My New Tenant For The Week

Hello everyone! I took a tenant break for a bit, but this week I decided to rent a spot on my blog. I am very honored to introduce to you a blog that I love to visit when I can: Pictures From My World.

Bozette's blog is filled with stunning photography and I know you will love her blog just as much as I do. Please take a moment and visit her blog. Tell her Antonette sent ya.

4 comments:

bozette said...

Thank You for the shout out.
I sent you 200 credits for visiting Just Dawn. Thank YOU

lilfeathers2000 said...

Surfing through passing out Cheer. Its's click and comment Monday.
Have a Blessed Week

Antonette said...

TYVM Bozette!

bozette said...

Your Welcome very nuch lol