Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Autumn, Hayrides and other stuff

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingGood Morning!

It's a cool, crisp day here in the Garden State. Fall is definitely in the air. I love the fall weather and everything that goes with the season, especially Halloween!
My husband doesn't share the same excitement about Halloween as I do. I am desperately trying to get him to take some time off to go on a haunted hayride. Not only do I want to go, but his sister and one of his brothers too.

I realize there is a lot of uncertainties with his present place of employment, however a little fun can help alleviate some stress. But he's being stubborn and doesn't know if he has the time. I want him to go and enjoy himself, but if I bug him about it on a constant basis, it'll only make him mad and then he'll definitely won't go. So, I'll ask him one more time this week and if he's still unsure, then we'll go without him. It's the last week for the hayride so decisions have to be made rather quickly.

Now onto something completely different. I have been trying to get the hang of our digital camera. We have owned this camera for over two years so I think it's time that I actually know what this camera is capable of. Trust me, it has all kinds of different settings that even after reading the manual, I'm still confused. I have taken plenty of pictures with it, but I want to be able to do more than just the automatic-regular run in the mill-snap take the picture and that's it-photos.

Well, I must be going. I do have to get some chores done. Take Care!

2 comments:

Amy said...

LOL - I had my camera a year and a half before I even noticed the video feature!

It's 61 here in Tampa! I'm skipping around like I've got no sense...LOL

Anonymous said...

We used to do hay rides all the time. Hopefully he'll come around and want to go with you.