Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, September 04, 2006

Your Monday Photo Shoot: Silhouettes

Your Monday Photo Shoot: Capture something in silhouette. Faces, bodies, trees, buildings -- whatever is attractively shadowed is up for consideration.

Here are mine:

I pulled a couple pics from my storm photos. John was confusing me a bit because a shadow is different than a silhouette, or so I thought. Anyhow, here are my two entries for a silhouette both of which are of trees during a thunderstorm.

The second picture was taken from my truck. It was raining as you can tell by the rain drops on the photo.


4 comments:

Mr. Fabulous said...

Nice pics! I love storms and I love storm photos.

Greg said...

Very ominus sky. I think it is time to head to the house when it looks like that.

colleen m said...

Love your new blog look.

Antonette said...

Thank you! It's a very old template I had in my files. I had someone work on a template for me, but I think I pissed her off with all the changes, that she gave up. I really need to stop being so anal about certain things.