Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, September 01, 2006

Univited Guest For The Weekend

Tropical Storm Ernesto will be paying us a visit. While nobody is exactly sure what is going to happen, six inches of rain or more is definitely not out of the question. Joy.

It went from the driest August on record to one of the wettest. Now it seems September is going to start off with a bang. I may be canoeing my way around to do my errands!! We're actually going to have a worse impact from Ernesto than my parents did in Florida. Go figure.

5 comments:

Astaryth said...

Ernesto was a fizzle here. I went and got the bottled water and etc you want to have on hand during a hurricaine...... and it barely even rained here. It moved far enough east we didn't get anything but some bands of clouds. Not that I'm complaining... after the last couple of years we are all VERY happy when one passes us by!

Mr. Fabulous said...

Hang in there, my friend!

Mr. Fabulous said...

Wow..and a few minutes later...BlogMad hit!

Laura said...

ack! stay safe, stay dry.

nicole said...

I hope everything turns out okay. Be careful out there!