Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Some Good News

Joey told me that he will still have his job and that the business is going to keep on going. Basically Joey is now the boss. It's going to be real tough, but I know he can do it.

The viewing is Thursday night. There is going to be thousands of people there. We are going in with the family so we don't have to stand in line for hours.

Friday is going to be a difficult day. Joey was asked to be a pall bearer, and that is going to take an emotional toll on him. After that funeral, we have to go to my sister in law's mother in laws viewing.

I still haven't heard anything about my best friend's baby. I have left messages and I haven't gotten a call back. I don't want to be a pest, but I would like to be there to support my friend.

I am hoping that after Friday everything will start getting better.

Thanks everyone!

1 comments:

Mr. Fabulous said...

I am so sorry you are going through all this, hon...