Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Rough Times

Please forgive me if you don't hear from me much. It's been a rough couple of days for us and it's going to get worse.

1. My best friend was rushed into c-section and her baby is on life support.

2. My husband's boss (who is like family) died of a massive heart attack last night. He was only 48. There is a strong possibility that Joey will no longer have a job which also means no health insurance benefits for us. I will have to return to the work force regardless of the fact I have back problems.

3. Not even four hours later, a member of our extended family (my sister in law's mother in law) died after battling with complications from several surgeries (which included gastric bypass).

My husband and I haven't slept and he's at work trying to continue to help run the business until the end of the year, then who knows what's going to happen.

Folks if any of you pray, please would you include us in your prayers. I'd appreciate it.

4 comments:

Astaryth said...

I am soooo sorry! You are right. That's a rough couple of days. I would say more like a nightmare.

Take care of yourself and your family.... We will be here when you return. Hang in there.

Lady Jane said...

I saw your post on Blog Mad. You and your family are in my prayers. God bless you all!

Tricia said...

I'm so sorry that you and your family have had all of these thing happen to you and to people that you know and care about. Any one of these tragedies (well I'm certainly hoping that your friend and her baby end up having a happy ending!) would be enough to deal with but three so close together and then worry about your husbands job on top of that. All I can say is that I'm sorry and that my thoughts and prayers will be going out to you and your family, friend and her baby. Hugs.

Try to take care of yourselves during this stressful time!

Charles said...

Sorry for your loss. I see in the upper post that your husband gets to keep his job.

I hope things start looking up.


Charles