Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, September 11, 2006

Remembering 9/11




I joined the 2,996 Tribute sometime ago and was given a name of one of the victims of September 11th. I do not know who Takashi Kinoshita was, but I am honored to have the opportunity to pay a small tribute to him.

Takashi Kinoshita, was 46, and the president of Mizuho Capital Markets Corp. He was a graduate of the department of economics at the University of Tokyo. He was a veteran currency trader and often attended working-level meetings of the Mizuho Financial Group formed by Fuji Bank, Dai-Ichi Kangyo Bank and the Industrial Bank of Japan.

I couldn't find much information on Mr. Kinoshita, but I do know that he died while trying to get his employees out of Tower 1. I am sure he had plenty of friends and loved ones who miss him dearly. May they find strength and support in each other to be able to continue on with their lives.

You will not be forgotten, nor will the rest of the victims of 9-11.

4 comments:

Mr. Fabulous said...

Nice job, my friend. It has been an emotional day, reading these tributes.

nizo said...

that day was really horrible we lost some of great people that day God bless them all I wish it wasn't happened ,
http://journals.aol.com/nizo80/mohammed/

trench said...

RIP. The day will never be forgotten.

Charles said...

This is one tragedy, that I will never forget. It's as if its scratched into a ventricle of my heart.