Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, September 15, 2006

My New Tenant

I would like you to meet my new tenant My So Called Ramblings. I think her blog is very warm and inviting and I enjoy "lurking" at her place.

Here is a description of perisblurb's blog in her own words:

"I extend a warm welcome and am glad that you could stop by and read my blog. It simply contains general musings and ramblings about things that concern and/or interest me. So kick back, click away and don't forget...enjoy your visit!"

This is Perisblurbs second time renting from me and I am honored. So, please stop by and visit for a bit, you will enjoy your stay.

Thanks!

2 comments:

c o n s u e l a said...

thank you for the BIG welcome ;)

aloha and happy weekend,
consuela
xoxo

Mr. Fabulous said...

That's good enough for me. I'll check her out...