Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, September 24, 2006

How I spent my morning

When my husband came home last night he could barely walk. His footing slipped and he got his foot caught in the space between the bed of his truck and the tailgate. I wanted to take him to the ER just to make sure there were no bones broken, but he didn't want to go. So I iced his foot for a while and the swelling went down considerably.

This morning he decided it was time to go get it checked out, so off to ER we went. We went to a hospital a little farther away because we really like the staff there. They are very nice and you don't have to wait a year and a life to see someone.

Thankfully, the x-rays showed no broken bones. They wrapped his foot and sent us on our way. He is supposed to be home with his foot up, but do you think he is here at home? Nope, he's chopping firewood for his firewood business. ::shrugs::

Next up for my honey, root canal! He says I wished this stuff on him. Nahhhh, I'm not THAT evil. ::evil laugh::

0 comments: