Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, August 12, 2006

The Saturday Six


1. Has your blog received more comments, less comments, or about the same number of comments this summer? My Answer: More comments.

2. What do you think best explains your answer from the last question? My Answer: My blog is only a year old as of July, and it has grown quite a bit since then.

3. With the latest terror alert about liquid bombs on airplanes, are you any less likely to schedule a flight somewhere? My Answer: I was scared to death to fly down to my parents this past July, but I got thru it unscathed. I don't think I have to worry about short plane rides, but anything longer than a couple of hours or so, I would have to think long and hard about flying.

4. Take the quiz: What color flower are you? My Answer:
You Are a Purple Flower

A purple flower tends to represent success, grace, and elegance.
At times, you are faithful like a violet.
And other times, you represent luxury, like a wisteria.
And more than you wish, you find yourself heartbroken like a lilac.


5. What was the last occasion in which you sent someone flowers? My Answer: My mother in law on her birthday.

6. A hypothetical science question: A couple has a young child that they love very much. He has a rare genetic disorder that will be fatal unless doctors can use embryonic stem cells, and the only way to get them is for his parents to donate eggs and sperm so that a lab can create another embryo. Should the parents and the doctors be allowed to create an embryo to save the child's life?
My Answer: YES

1 comments:

Charles said...

You did better than me. I am scared of planes.

regards to number 6: I'd say yes too.