Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Introducing My New Tenant!

About the only thing that is good on Blog Explosion is "Rent My Blog". I seem to always get great tenants and my new tenant is no exception.

Give a warm welcome to All-Nite.org ! She is a NASCAR fan as well as a animal lover like myself. I enjoy reading her posts and I know you will too! So, stop by and say hi!

Here is a description of All-Night's blog in her own words:

"You've stumbled across the blog of a 20-something girl from Maryland. Here she blogs about everything from daily life to the news and whatever else pops up in her head. Come take a peak!"

Ok, go visit for a spell and enjoy!

3 comments:

ANO said...

Thanks for renting to me!

Antonette said...

Thank you for putting your bid in. I really appreciate it.

Mr. Fabulous said...

You made an great choice! Plus she is a student of serial killers. What is not to love? :)