Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Headaches, Heatwave and Anything Else.

For the past three days I've been experiencing awful headaches. I wake up with a headache and I can't seem to get rid of it only if I eat something take strong meds and have a catnap. I am useless for most of the day. I don't believe it's a migraine because light and sound do not bother me. I am thinking it's a sinus thing going on, probably a sinus infection or quite possibly it just could be allergies. Perhaps it's both, who knows. All I know is that I want it to stop, and if my headaches don't stop I'm going to scream!

As of yesterday, our heatwave finally has ended! It's still in the upper 80's but there is hardly any humidity. Thank the dear Lord! It was getting so bad that you could hardly breath. The heat and humidity practically took your breathe away. Now we just need some rain because we're a bit on the dry side.

Hey folks - my tenant is only here for one more day so please take a moment and visit his blog. You don't have to leave a comment you can just be a lurker like myself. But if you choose to leave a comment, tell him Antonette sent ya. Okie dokie?! Thanks bunches!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

3 comments:

Mr. Fabulous said...

Okay, I will go and click. But you owe me.

I am glad your heatwave is over and you are feeling better.

Are your eyes really that blue?

This comment brought to you by my ADD.

Antonette said...

Yes my eyes are really that color. I do wear contacts, however they are not colored contacts. It's all real baby!

Mr. Fabulous said...

Very impressive!

BlogMad hit! Windows to the soul!