Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, July 31, 2006

Your Monday Photo Shoot: On Your Porch/Patio

Your Monday Photo Shoot: Show us something interesting on the porch or patio of your house or apartment. For those of you with neither, fire escapes and window sills will suffice.

Here's mine:



My hanging baskets have been doing very well despite the heat. I have to water them twice a day. I thought they are interesting because of the multiple colors. I believe this flower is called a thousand belles or something like it. I have to look it up.

I hope you found my beautiful hanging baskets as interesting and beautiful as I do.

13 comments:

Amy said...

Oh my gosh...those are stunning! I'm so jealous! I can never keep anything alive....especially in this heat....

Astaryth said...

Oh, I love, love, love those flowers! You have to tell us what they are. Although, since I tend to kill plants I doubt I could grow them... still they are beautiful.

Cheyenne said...

Absolutely beautiful. Mine are not doing so well. The heat is too much for them even though they are being watered a lot. I normally don't kill plants and this has me very upset. So I'll just look at yours and I'll feel better.

Rache said...

They're lovely, beautiful colours and set against a wonderful background. Love the white porch :) It must be great to sit out and admire your hard work :) Well done.

.: K :. said...

wow! how lovely *drools*

Feroz said...

hey i seen ya blog its awesome i like your blog n if u like to i want to do link exchange with u this is my link http://somethingbeautifull.blogspot.com/
Please reply soon
regard feroz

Antonette said...

Thank you all for the wonderful comments. It's so nice to get comments especially the ones that you all left me.

You made my day.

Mr. Fabulous said...

Wow, those are gorgeous. Very well done!

Psychfun said...

Those are Spectacular! Hope they last well into Autumn!

Antonette said...

Ok, they are called million belles.

Carly said...

Hello Antonette :)

Nice to meet ya! Lovely flowers, simply stunning! :) And a really great blog as well. I have enjoyed my visit today. Take care.

Always, Carly
Ellipsis...Suddenly Carly
http://ellipsissuddenlycarly.blogspot.com

Lenise said...

You have beautiful hanging baskets!!
Lenise

Antonette said...

Thank You very much!!!