Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, July 01, 2006

The Saturday Six


1. If you had the chance to vote for a law that would ban flag burning, would you vote in favor of it? My Answer: No

2. Which of the following did you walk through most recently: a zoo, a garden, a beach, a cemetary? My Answer: Garden

3. If you could create a new scent for a candle, which one would you select and why? My Answer: I don't know to be honest, they make every single scent there could possibly be.

4. Take the quiz: What soda are you? My Answer:

Take the quiz:
What soda are you???

Coke
You're just pretty normal, you should try something new for a change! Indulge

Quizzes by myYearbook.com -- the World's Biggest Yearbook!


5. How often do you drink this flavor of soda? My Answer: I don't drink much soda at all. I may drink 2 or 3 cans of soda per month and when I do drink soda it's Pepsi.

6. Do you have any plans for the July 4th holiday weekend? My Answer: Bonding with the inlaws on Sunday (gag) and from there on I have no idea.

0 comments: