Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

New Tenant And A Thank You

I would like to introduce my new tenant, Stumbling Through Life With Grace. I picked Teri's blog because she seems so much like me but with children. Here is a snippet about her blog in her own words:

"Diary of a psychologically, analytical, neurotic, closet Bitch. Musings of a retired bad-girl, who unwittingly stumbled in to life as I know it today. Material contains bad girl tales, daily life, psycho babble, venting, and some adult content. Mature audiences only."

I am usually very careful about accepting blogs with adult content, but I really like Teri's blog, so I figured why the hell not! So if a little adult content doesn't bother you then go visit!

I would like to say thank you for those of you that took the time to visit my last renter's blog. I really appreciated that. I want bloggers to be glad that they won the bid to cop a squat on my blog for a week.

Also I want to remind you that I will be away for five days starting July 15th. Please feel free to introduce yourself to my tenant during that time and make her feel welcomed ok?

Take Care

3 comments:

Mr. Fabulous said...

What a great choice! Teri is one of the really classy bloggers around.

In fact, the only non-classy thing about her that comes to mind is that she reads my blog.

I mean, talk about slumming! :)

3rdtimesacharm( 3T ) said...

*giggling* at Mr. Fabs. comment!

Antonette, thank you for such a warm welcome! And like I stated in the email, for renting to me! I will try and be a clean and quiet tenant. Well clean, anyway. YOu have comments open which will mean I want be that quiet. ;-)

Thanks again Antonette!

3T

Antonette said...

Oh you don't have to thank me. I just hope you get the well deserved hits from my blog. I have great visitors not tons of them, but good ones. I hope you won't be disappointed.