Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Leaving On A Jet Plane....

This will be my last post until I return from my trip. You all play nice with each other while I'm gone. And don't forget to visit my tenant. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! She is only here for 3 more days. I would love for her to come back for another stay sometime in the near future. However, if she doesn't receive some more visitors, she'll never want to rent from me again.

Please keep me in your thoughts and say a little prayer for me that everything will go smoothly. I'm very nervous about flying, especially by myself.

I'll post some pics when I return. See ya!!

3 comments:

Jude said...

May you have a great trip! I am also from New Jersey. I am an artist and I will be happy to show my inspirational paintings. I look forward to see your travel photos.

All the best,
Jude
artist
My Art Blog:
http://paintingsbyjude.blogspot.com

Mr. Fabulous said...

Have a great time! That is best part of living in New Jersey. It feels so good to leave :)

Just kidding!

Heather said...

Have a great trip! Good luck on flying! It's a piece of cake, and you'll do fine :]