Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, July 03, 2006

Introducing...

My new tenant this week. I accepted her bid within minutes of her putting in her bid. Why you ask? Well there are two reasons:

1. She's from Jersey or was now she's a Swede.
2. Her blog is fun to read.

Here's a little bit about her in her own words:

"I'm a 25 year-old American from New Jersey living in Stockholm, Sweden since March 27, 2003, with my SwedeMan. I teach web design at a high school in the city. Yeah that's right, I deal with teenagers. I havent' killed any yet, so I guess that's a good sign... Otherwise I love to illustrate, chat, have coffee or beers with friends, and hang with my schmoopie. Enough of a basis, right? "

So, go over to my sidebar and click on her blog icon. You'll have a ball reading her blog!

2 comments:

Amy said...

I'm playing catch-up today.... :-D

Her blog sounds fun...off to give it a gander...

Charles said...

you convinced me with her description" I haven't killed any yet". LOL

I'll have a look-see!