Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Counting Down The Days!






Yep, I will be going on a mini vacation for five days. I am making a special visit to my parent's house in Florida to celebrate my mom's 70th birthday. This means I will not be posting on my blog. But don't worry, I promise to continue torturing those who read this blog as soon as I get back.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Onto a different subject. I looked up the stats on my renter and it seems that she is not getting the visits she so deserves. Please, go over to her blog and sit for a spell. It won't take too much of your time and I know you will enjoy reading her blog.

I have a terrible sinus headache, so I am going to lay down. Take Care!

10 comments:

Amy said...

I checked Thought Bubbles the first day she became your tenant and liked her immediately... :-D

Hope you enjoy the Florida weather. The only time I like our weather is when it's raining...LOL The 90 degree business? Not so much.

Antonette said...

Thank you Amy! You're the best!

Neurotic Mom said...

I love the look of your blog, nicely done.

Mr. Fabulous said...

Well, if you come down Rt 75, wave at exit 390. That's where I am!

Antonette said...

I will be flying, but I'll wave anyhow!

Charles said...

I wish I had one of your mini vacations. LOL

Dirty Butter said...

I took a look at Thought Bubbles, and I invited her to join BLOG VILLAGE. I hope she accepts! Thanks for sending us to her.

Have a great time on your vacation, and Happy Birthday to your Mother!!

BV

Dirty Butter said...

Oh, and I meant to tell you that we have a NASCAR blog on BLOG VILLAGE now, in case you hadn't noticed.

RockyJay said...

I wonder where in Florida your 'rents live? West Palm?

What you think of Juan Pablo Montoya join NASCAR, maybe as soon as end of this year.

Antonette said...

Thank you all for the comments.

My parents live in Ormond Beach which is next to Daytona Beach.

RE: Montoya, it doesn't matter to me just as long as he understands the rules and respects the other teams.