Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Yeah, Whatever.


Your rent bid was denied.

Important!
This is usually because they simply accepted another offer and should not be taken personally. When a member does not accept a Rent My Blog offer it does not mean there is anything wrong with your blog.

Keep hunting for the good deals and you will be renting blog spaces before you know it!

BlogExplosion Team


I'm getting rather sick and tired of getting my bids denied. This sucks. I'm so ready to just delete my account from BE all together. Pfffffft!

I know it's all supposed to be in fun and I shouldn't get so worked up about a stupid traffic site, and that I'm not the only blogger out there, but I'm getting to the point where I'm getting pissed off and not enjoying the whole BE experience at all.

I know what I'll do! I'll stop with the rent bidding as well as the battle of the blogs, thus totally taking away the anxiety. It's a done deal. That was simple enough.

Now where the hell are my meds?

5 comments:

Carrie said...

I don't use the Rent My Blog in BE or the BOTB's because I know I won't get any bids or votes at all, lol! My rank in BlogMad is going down every day, too :(

nikinpos said...

Isn't it frustrating when it doesn't work how you want! Yesterday blogger was completely out and a practically had a tantrum! Stupid really, seeing as last year I didn't even know what a blog was..

Va Va Voom said...

You know, I used to feel that way before but after awhile, you just get used to it and finding someone that let's you in is like winning the lottery!

Great new look, by the way!

Charles said...

There was a point where I was renting my blog, but no one would ever try it. If you had tried to rent my blog, I woud have accepted yours.

Dirty Butter said...

I've never tried Battle or Rent on BE, but I do like to do the Blog Rocket. It's a good way to pick up extra points. It's been totally frustrating the last few days, with all the trouble Blogger's been having. I'm like some others have said. A little over a year ago I'd never even read a blog, and now I have 4!!

I'd like to invite you to join our brand new, family friendly BLOG VILLAGE TopList. I think your blog would be a great addition.

You can find out more about it at the BLOG VILLAGE blog.