Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, June 16, 2006

Weekend Assignment #116: The Things We Share With Dad

Weekend Assignment #116: Tell about some personality trait or quirk you got from your father -- or, if you're a father, some personality trait or quirk of yours you see in your kids.

1. The ability to have lengthy conversations with perfect strangers anytime...anywhere.

2. Stubborness

3. Strange sense of humor

(My Dad is the man on your right)


Extra credit: Did you ever get dad a tie for Father's Day? No

1 comments:

Dirty Butter said...

My Daddy always sees the gloomy side of everything. I've never ever known anyone who was as negative as he is about everything. If I didn't work really hard at it, I'd be the same way. As it is, I'm on anti-depressants. But I try very hard to stay on the positive side of things.

I'm on my way to Vote for you on BLOG VILLAGE.