Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, June 17, 2006

The Saturday Six



1. What vegetable can you not get enough of? What vegetable that you've actually tried cooking do you hate, no matter what is done to it? My Answers: I love raw veggies like carrots, cucumbers, broccoli, celery, peppers, peas and so on. I will not cook cauliflower. I hate it.

2. Have you ever given your father one of those tacky flashing ties as a Father's Day gift? What's the "worst" gift you've ever given your dad? My Answer: I don't remember giving any bad gifts. Dad always was given cards or a gift card.

3. When is the last time you donated clothes to a charity drive? If you had to guess, what percentage of the clothes in your closet right now no longer fit? My Answer: This question is so funny. I will be cleaning out my closet today as a matter of fact. All going to charity. A lot of my clothes are either too big or I just don't like them anymore.

4. Take the quiz: Where should you spend your summer vacation? My Answer:

You Should Spend Your Summer on a Road Trip

For you, the summer is all about possibilities. And you're not going to be tied down.
This is the time for you to embark on an epic road trip, with no ultimate destination in mind.
You know you'll have a ton of crazy adventures... at least until you run out of cash!


5. If you could spend one week anywhere in the world or two weeks at home relaxing, which would you choose? My Answer: One week anywhere in the world because I am always at home.

6. Do you tend to be more of a morning person or a night owl? If you could, would you become the opposite? My Answer: Hands down I am a night owl and always have been. I wouldn't mind becoming a morning person. I would probably get more done that way.

0 comments: