Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, June 23, 2006

Nothing In Particular

I do not have one particular subject to talk about so I'll just ramble. Forgive me if it seems scattered.

Like my new dress? I thought I would change my layout just because. Do you like this one or the other one? I would love to know which one you like better.

We are going to be stuck in a stormy weather pattern for the next week. Basically the weather will be: Humid, breaks of sunshine and thunderstorms. It's not going to be a very good hair week.

I'm counting down the days til I go to Florida. I am visiting my parents for five days. I plan on doing nothing but baking on the beach. I am glad Daytona Beach allows whales to lay on the sand. Yeah, I am referring to myself. Although I lost 40 lbs thus far, I am still very uncomfortable with myself. I love the ocean so, I'll just put a t-shirt over my bathing suit. That should hide most of my ugly body.

I took more pictures and I thought I'd share a couple with you. I am really getting into this picture taking stuff. I am no professional photographer, however I do hope you enjoy the photos anyway. Take care and have a great weekend.


We had a brief shower so what you see on the flowers are water droplets.




9 comments:

Useless Man said...

Came to your site from a BE banner ad. Never saw your previos layout, but I like this one. But please don't tell the other guys...

They'll think I've gone all soft.

Sie said...

I like both, so I'm no help.. lol

Amy said...

I like this one better than the hot pink...it's more soothing to the eye, I think. I love this color... :)

(not sure if my first attempt at commenting went thru so I'll try again...)

Becky said...

I like this one, it has almost an Oriental watercolor feel to it, : )
btw, I love the pics so keep 'em coming!

Anna said...

I am a purple fiend, so of course, I LOVE your layout. :-))

the pics are beautiful!

Please don't say such things about your body. I refuse to believe it's ugly, and you're a whale, and any more horrid thoughts. You're a beautiful woman, period.

(((hugs)))

Va Va Voom said...

I like them both! That'll be so cool if you have a different theme each week with same layout. Nice!

hotdrwife said...

Coming through via Blogmad ... beautiful flowers!! I'm about to do some container planting this next week.

Heather said...

I love, love, love the flowers! And your new "dress" is totally cute! :)

Wil said...

I'm with Amy -- this one's easier on the eye.