Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, June 10, 2006

New Renter

I have a new renter and I found out that we are very similar in a lot of ways! Our writing is similar, our love of storms is the same and there are more comparisons, however I will let you find out on your own. So, get your butt over to Mel's Babbles and tell her Antonette sent ya.

As for the other bidders, thank you for bidding and please try again next week. I am not one of "those" people that deny and don't give the blogger a second or third chance. I do understand the feeling you have when your blog is denied. So, please come back next week and bid again.

Have A Great Day!

2 comments:

Heather said...

I'm curious as to how blog exploseion works! I am a "member", but I guess I'm going to have to go and check it out--Like REALLY check it out :) ♥ the new template, btw!

Antonette said...

Thank you Heather!