Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Love-Hate Relationship With BE

Well, so much for winning my battles over at Blog Explosion. I lost three battles in a row, so I'm quitting while I'm ahead (at least for a bit). I don't know why I subject myself to this sort of stuff. Maybe it's because I want to be accepted by others? Maybe it's because I want to be praised for my blogging? Or is it that I'm an idiot who needs to just blog for fun not competition? I'm going with the third one. I need to get my head out of my ass and just enjoy blogging about whatever I want and hopefully a few people will enjoy it too.

Anyhow, there isn't really anything going on that's worth telling you about, so how about some more pics?!!

Remember those roses my hubby sent to me for my birthday? Well, they are opening up and smell divine! The other pics are more of my flowers outside. Enjoy!







P.S. Can you believe it's already June? I can't.

7 comments:

Charles said...

Love the flowers, but I am dreading June! LOL

Tracy said...

BE is supposed to be fun! Don't stress about it! Blog and have fun! :)

Cindy said...

You have a GREAT blog :) thanks for introducing me to it (and commenting on mine!) Love the flower photos :)

Antonette said...

Thanks everyone!

blue turtle said...

many years ago ... women wrote journals ... their children began using them and some of them became famous. I am sure those women saw their journals as opportunities to express (what their lives would not allow them) and to communicate to that which is greater than all of us. Today we call them blogs.

Nice flowers!

lateralus said...

it stems from an unexplainable obsession to get hit on... errr get hits, i mean. :p

Va Va Voom said...

I have come across a lot of great blogs through BOTB and have gotten some people to notice my blog by battling regularly. Win or lose.
The more you battle and people get to know you, the more you have a better chance of winning. Cheers!