Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Hurricane/T.S. Season Under Way

I'm sure all the Floridians and tourists are overjoyed. Granted Florida is in dire need of rain, but sheesh.

My parents who live in Ormond Beach had heavy rain and thunderstorms since Monday Morning, but has since calmed down. They must be in a lull and perhaps later on during the heating of the day, things will pick up again. They also had a tornado watch, so we'll have to wait and see what happens because obviously the forecasters can't seem to get it right.



P.S. Go visit my renter! Please take a moment a take a look at her blog. I want her to be glad that she chose my blog to advertise her blog. Don't let her down!

3 comments:

Charles said...

I hope that the areas hit last year, won't get hit this year.

Especially New Orleans

Mel said...

They have really been getting pelted bad with hurricanes the last few years! My hubby's dad got hit by Charlie and it was 8 months before they could actually move back into their home!

Amy said...

Well. All we got was some wind and rain. I supposed that's good, but I was standing outside thinking 'That's it? Pfft.'