Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Good News And Some Bad News

First the good news. My renter this week is a wonderful blogger. I am honored that she wanted to cop a squat here on my blog. Please go read her blog Winged Emotion, trust me you will really enjoy your visit.

Also, I am now a part of...


Now the awful news. A online friend of mine has passed away. She died on Father's Day and was buried on the 22nd. I didn't find out until yesterday, do to the fact I am not an easy person to get in touch with and the fact I no longer associate myself with chatrooms. A good friend of mine who was close to Trish (the friend that passed away) spoke to Trish's family members and I thought I would share the e-mail with you.

Hello everyone,

I sure didn't want to write this letter, and it still doesn't seem real to me, but I know you all need to know. I talked to Trish's sister this morning, her name is Michelle and Trish/Trishalish passed away in her sleep Sunday June 18 th, at her home in G.A. They buried her Thursday June 22. Since that was father's Day it is very difficult for her family.

The autopsy reports are not back yet, but I will keep everyone posted on what I find out. It was not suicide in anyway, but they do fear it was an accidental overdose. However, there is no proof of that because Trish made a phone call at midnight and everything was fine.

Please add Trish's family to your prayers, they really need them right now. Her children are being well taken care by family members at the moment, but they miss their mom very much, and are aware of the situation because they were home at the time.

I knew Trish very well, and the last thing she would have wanted is to be away from her children. They were her life and her driving force, and she loved them more than anything. Since she was a single parent and raised the kids on her own for most of their lives this will be very hard for them to get over, if it's possible to get over something like this.

She will be missed.....

2 comments:

michele said...

I'm so sorry for your loss.

Thank you for mentioning the blogroll and welcome to the group.

Heather said...

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss, Antonette. I'll be thinking of you.