Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, May 20, 2006

The Saturday Six



1. Do you believe in near-death experiences? Have you ever had one yourself?
My Answers: Yes I do. No I haven't experienced one, or at least I wasn't conscious. I know I was revived after my horse fell and I ended up hitting my head on the frozen ground. I was in a coma for several days.

2. If you could have on DVD any old television show that you adored as a child, which show would you pick? My Answer: Oh I don't really know to be honest. Maybe Land of the Lost, that was a pretty cool show.

3. At what age do you plan on retiring? Do you suspect that you'll keep working past that? My Answer: I do not work now because of my car accident. Maybe I'll work a part time job if we need extra income later in life.

4. Take the quiz: What kind of food are you? My Answer:
You Are Mexican Food

Spicy yet dependable.
You pull punches, but people still love you.


5. When is the last time you ate the type of food mentioned in your last answer? My Answer: It's been a while.

6. What was the last photograph you took? Have you posted it online? My Answer: The John Scalzi Monday photoshoot assignment of the bottom view of one of my impatient baskets.

1 comments:

RevJim said...

Just caught this blog from blogmad. Small World, isn't it. I usually take a look at "Unrestricted."