Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Meet My New Tenant!


I finally decided to try this "Rent A Blog" thing that Blog Explosion does. I had a few offers to choose from but decided on this particular blog.

It is very hard to hold my interest, but Peris Blurbs did just that. I found her blog to be very interesting as well as educational. I found myself saying things like: "I didn't know that" or "no kidding, that's pretty cool".

I suggest you march right over to her blog and take a look for yourself. Trust me you won't be disappointed. All you need to do is take a look at my side bar and click on her blog picture.

2 comments:

c o n s u e l a said...

Aloha Antonette!
Thank you for picking me to be your first tenant :)

Have a great week!!

Antonette said...

You are more than welcome!