Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Good News/Bad News

The good news is that I decided to try it again with Blog Explosion's Battle of the Blogs. And guess what? I've been winning my battles!!! I'm so happy I could run down the street naked...errr maybe not but you get my point.

The bad news is that my other blog (NASCAR Blog) has failed miserably. I don't know whether there aren't a lot of NASCAR fans on Blog Explosion, or that blog just sucks. I don't believe it's the last one because I have a lot of great comments and a lot of people have my blog as a must read. I don't get it. Oh well, you can't always have your cake and eat it too. So, I decided to delete the NASCAR blog off of Blog Explosion, after all most of my readers come from word of mouth not from Blog Explosion or others like it.

I have a new renter this week and you have to take some time to check out his blog. I love the photos and that is why I picked his blog as my renter right away. Tell him Antonette sent ya!

Well have a great day, and Molly (pictured below) says thanks to those who stop by this blog and like what I blog about. Meow!

9 comments:

Amy said...

I love kitty pics! I'd get another cat if I thought the hub wouldn't kill me....LOL

B said...

I love NASCAR!

NineCats said...

I love both cats and NASCAR (although NASCAR is doing it's best to turn me away...) and I live in NJ!

Came in by way of BlogExplosion.

Check out a great racing forum site.
RacingStalkers.com

Antonette said...

I also have a website
www.ernhrtfanalwys3.com if you want to check it out.

Stoopidgirl said...

well I'm not a NASCAR fan but if you win you get my 50 credits :P

my wins have been split right down the middle so you're probably due for another win on my acount (eek)
Maybe if I start posting about cute animals or getting naked I'll start winning (even though you haven't done that it seems to work for everyone else)

Antonette said...

I'm really sorry that you think that my wins are due to my animals pictures. I blog what I want to blog and often include graphics or pictures. Personally, I thought visitors would get turned off by all the photos, fortunately they did not and for that reason I am thankful. It means a lot to me how others view me. Please don't be annoyed with me or my blog (I don't think you are, but just putting that out there). Every win I get is a total surprise to me.

OldGuy said...

I really thought you'd take me when I saw the picture of the lady in her underwear.

Nice blog.

Antonette said...

Thanks! Congrats on your win.

Va Va Voom said...

Congrats on your win! I like your style of blogging, it's easy going so I just end up going with the flow.

Do people really vote because of cutesy animals?? I would think they'd vote against that sorta thing. But ya know, BOTB can be unpredictable at times.