Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Thank You

I just wanted to say thank you all that sent me comments, cards and e-mail messages of kindness, support and love. These past few days have been rough to say the least. I still am having problems going to sleep at night. I finally managed to fall asleep by 4AM this morning. ::sighs::

I managed not to cry too much today, however I pretty much lost it when I received a sympathy card from the Animal Hospital where we took Ginger on Sunday.

I still do things that I did when she was still with us. For instance, when I get up in the middle of the night, I used to have to walk around her and her bed. I still do that even though Ginger is no longer there. I then pretty much start crying again. I keep on looking at the clock as if to see if it's time to feed her yet. I don't know how long I'm going to keep on doing this, but I hope I'll manage to snap out of it soon.

2 comments:

Gabreael said...

Oh, I am so sorry. Having lost two in 2006 already I feel your pain. It was like loosing stepchildren I had raised since they were small.

Let me know if there is anything I can do. My thoughts are with you.

Gabreael

http://gabreaelsbodymindandspirit.blogspot.com/

Antonette said...

Thank you so much