Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Weekend Assignment #103: Music to Get the Party Started

You can choose up to five. And if you want to explain why those five, that's good too. It can of course, be any kind of music from any era -- and it can be any kind of party, too. Hey, it's your party. You're in charge of the jukebox, my friend.

Here are my five:

1. "Electric Slide" - not the original one, there's a different version of it and it's pretty cool.

2. "Blood Bath Rave" from the movie Blade
- Sounds morbid I know, but it's techno and it has a serious beat to it. I love it!

3. "YMCA: - yes it's probably played out to death, but people still enjoy it.

4. "Friends in low places" By Garth Brooks- another oldie but goodie

5. "I Will Survive" By Gloria Gaynor - gotta do the disco era.

Extra Credit: Name the song to play to start winding down the party.

"Last Dance" By Donna Summer

1 comments:

Paul said...

Hmm. Proof that different people have different tastes. That's OK, I'm sure your party will be fun, too.
;)