Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Update On Ginger

Just got back from the vets not too long ago. I am emotionally exhausted so forgive me for the short blog entry. It's just been a long evening and as a bonus, I have a sinus headache which kills my creative writing skills (LOL).

Good News:
1. She does NOT have bone cancer
2. She does NOT have any fractures or breaks.

Bad News:
1. She has SEVERE arthritis in spine and both of her elbows.
2. She has disc problems
3. She has slight damage to her liver

She is now on steroids, stuff for her thyroid (she also has a lazy thyroid) and a new type of pain killer. We'll see how she does with all of this and hopefully she'll feel much better.

I'll update when I can.

2 comments:

Astaryth said...

Well, the good news definitely outweighs the bad.... Those things can be dealt with! Glad to hear that there was no cancer or fractures!

Unhinged said...

Well, A, knowing how much you love animals ... I'm glad Ginger has you for a mommy. I know you'll take good care of her.