Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

The Tuesday Two


THIS WEEK'S TOPIC: ANIMALS

QUESTION A:
What is the most exotic animal you've ever actually come into physical contact with? If you've never touched an exotic animal, which one would you most like to touch?

or

QUESTION B:
How do you feel about zoos? Do you think that they are a valuable resource to encourage an appreciation of nature, or a harmful industry that only exploits animals?

I chose A. When I was 5 years old they had a baby lion in a mall zoo. You were not supposed to get into the area where the lion cub was at. I, having no fear of animals marched myself right into the lion cub area and sat down. I put the lion cub on it's back and leaned its head against my body. My mother did take a picture, however it has gone missing in action.

Since then, I've come in contact with a alligator, many snakes including a 16 Ft. Albino python. a 12 Ft. Albino python, a 4 Ft. King snake and a few boa constrictors. I've held, pet or had some sort of contact with many different kinds of macaws, parrots and lorikeets as well as sharks, dolphins and rays. I know there are some animals I've been in physical contact with, but I can't think of them right at this moment.

0 comments: