Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, March 11, 2006

The Saturday Six



1. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #79 from Cat: If you could trade places with one person in your family for a week, who would you choose? And would you want to trade as they are now, or sometime in the past (or future)? No, I am very happy with how my life is and everyone in my family has been thru some sort of pain, hardship or trauma, so we're all rather equal I think..

2. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #80 from De: What were you doing 1 year ago this month, and are you more or less satisfied with your life today? I don't really remember exactly, but I do know that every year since my car wreck has gotten tremendously better.

3. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #81 from Lisa: Do you prefer watching television over surfing the internet? I prefer the computer. I will watch TV in small amounts. Usually if it's something about tornadoes, NASCAR or the show Dirty Jobs.

4. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #82 from Antonette: Outside of the U.S., where would you live and why? Probably Canada or Hawaii. Hawaii is a US State but it isn't part of North America per say. My reason would be the environment and the people.

5. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #83 from Elton: When you leave your home, do you ever feel paranoid that you've left something behind? Every once in a blue moon, I will forget my cell phone and that drives me batty. Otherwise I'm pretty organized and do not have that paranoid feeling.

6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #84 from Laura: What song or songs would you want played at your own funeral and why? None, because I want to be cremated. I do not want the whole viewing and funeral thing.

0 comments: